Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Belle Epicurean Cafe & Bakery

IMG_4593

My brother and I strolled downtown for an early breakfast. For the love of everything Parisians, both of us made a stop to Belle Epicurean Cafe & Bakery. We sat inside to avoid the Seattle's infamous dry rain.



IMG_4582

I got the Lentil salad as I was craving and lacking with greens while my brother ordered a sandwich. As much as I love my salad, I wished I ordered some carbs because his sandwich was way way more appetizing.



IMG_4585

Lentil Salad

Judging by the amount of dressing they poured, I suspect my lentil salad to contain more calories than my brother's sandwich. I love the lentils so much I could eat them with anything. Finally, I think all salad goes well with a generous amount parmesan cheese.



IMG_4586

Ham And Egg 

Ham, egg, cheese in a toasted bun turns out to be crispy hamburger like.



IMG_4584

Jasmine Tea

As much as I love my coffee, I love my tea too! Both of us chose Jasmine tea and it was refreshing and detoxifying at the same time. 



IMG_4588

IMG_4590

I totally forgot to take note of the prices but we spent about 17-18 US bucks in total. An enjoyable morning just us having breakfast at Belle Epicurean Cafe & Bakery before we finally begin another day exploring the city.

Cal if you're reading this, I wish to someday take you brunching in Melbourne :)





Belle Epicurean Cafe & Bakery
1206 4th Avenue
Seattle, Washington State 98101
United States Of America

Tel: +(61) 206 262 9404


Mon to Fri: 6am-5pm
Sat to Sun: 8am-3pm





Belle Epicurean Cafe & Bakery on Urbanspoon



1 comment:

  1. Your brother needs to come to Melb! It would be amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...