Monday, January 13, 2014

IHOP (International House Of Pancakes)

IMG_4539

If you're in USA, they say to not ever miss eating at IHOP (International House Of Pancakes). Scroll down to view my intake on this.



IMG_4540

Original Buttermilk Pancakes, 7.49USD

Award winning buttermilk pancakes what made IHOP famous. There are four syrups for you to choose from, I went for the classic honeyed maple syrup.



IMG_4541

Chicken & Waffles, 9.69USD

One of IHOP best sellers is the Chicken & Waffles. Four all white meat crispy strips with Belgian waffles and honey mustard dipping sauce. Pretty yummy!



IMG_4537

Hash Browns

Since we ordered the omelette, we have a choice of either free '3 Buttermilk Pancakes', 'Hash Browns', 'Toast', 'Seasonal Mixed Fruit'. And you see, we ended up choosing the Hash Browns. Not exactly Hash Browns, more like.. Rosti?



IMG_4535

Hearty Ham & Cheese Omelette, 11.29USD

An omelette on a bed of cheese, how cosy? There are stuffed hams spread in the blanket of omelette. Within it are Jack and cheddar cheese in cheese sauce. Send my cholesterol to space.



IMG_4534

Hot Chocolate

My sister ordered the Hot Chocolate. As assumed, its powdered form so its not as good. These days when I go for hot chocolate I'm always looking for a classic chocolate blended hot chocolate.



IMG_4532

Black Coffee

I went for the Black Coffee and its totally refillable



IMG_4533

Orange Juice

My brother decided to go with the Orange Juice instead.



IMG_4531

In this misty and hardly visible cold morning? A warm breakfast really brightens up my day. Everyone seemed to go cray cray on IHOP, but personally, I enjoyed 'The Pancake Parlour' or 'Pancakes On The Rocks' even more. Well that's just me.

To conclude, I think the Australians make better pancakes. Its just my perception and you may think otherwise. Or maybe I'm just unlucky to hop on to the wrong IHOP store? I don't know. But I don't wanna give up hope yet, I'm definitely visiting another IHOP store whenever I visit elsewhere in the country.

One last question, 'Have you drooled yet?'





IHOP (International House Of Pancakes)
950 E Madison Street
Seattle, Washington State 98122
United States Of America

Tel: +(61) 206 323 9323

Mon to Sun: Open 24/7






IHOP on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...