Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thai Ginger

IMG_4516

Chicken Satay, (S:5USD / L: 9USD)

Visited Thai Ginger for dinner with my brother and sister. We ordered four dishes.

The Chicken Satay are chicken tenders marinated with coconut milk and served with Peanut sauce and cucumber salad. One toasted bread is given cut in four pieces. I never knew toasted bread could taste so good when dipped in peanut sauce. I kid you not.



IMG_4517

Tom Yum Soup (Prawns), (S:6USD / L:11USD)

I always order Tom Yum Soup when visiting a Thai restaurant. Something about the sweet, sour and spicy combination that never fails to enlighten me.



IMG_4520

Salmon Curry, 13USD

Salmon curry is a unique combination of choice but it is sure hella good. The Penang curry sauce is ridiculously generous that we are drowned within. Served with sweet basil and green and red peppers, we all enjoyed it.


IMG_4518

Yellow Curry Fried Rice, 12USD

One of the best yellow curry fried rice I've ever tasted in my life. (That's because I hardly eat yellow curry fried rice). Nonetheless I simply love the authenticity of its own. The jasmine white rice was able to absorb the curry taste. To add some greens there's broccoli pieces with onions, tomatoes and carrots. And an egg! P.s, we added scallops for 4USD.



IMG_4512

Thai Ginger is evidently one of the best places to go for Thai food. Best dishes for the night goes to the Chicken Satay and the Yellow Curry Fried Rice.





Thai Ginger
600 Pine Street, Pacific Place
Seattle, Washington State 98101
United States Of America

Tel: +(61) 206 749 98101


Mon to Thu: 11am-9.30pm
Fri to Sat: 11am-11pm
Sun: 11am-9.30pm





Thai Ginger on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...